Congratulations Heather!! I've sent you an email. Reply back to it with your address and I'll get your prize sent out to you.
Thanks, everyone, for entering and sharing your stories and birthday wishes!! I just posted another giveaway today, if you'd like to enter that one. :) Good luck!!
I won a Cricut cartridge today at work, but since I don't own a Cricut, I thought I'd pass it on to the winner of this giveaway! YAY!
I wanted to take the opportunity while I had y'all's attention with a GIVEAWAY!!! to introduce a new thing I will be incorporating to this blog. In my "About Me" page, I mention that I had been really into training and healthy living. And if you've followed my blog for a while, you'll know I've done things like post weekly meal plans and fitness tips. WELL. I'm going to expand upon that! I've been supremely slacking the last two years and my waistline is hating me for it. :( I came across a picture of me from back then, and while I still had a good 30-40lbs to lose at the point the picture was taken, I looked GOOD! I'm going to work hard to get back to that, and I'd love for anyone who wants to join me to follow along! My goal is to get back to where I was by Christmas this year, and down to my original goal for my birthday next year!
|Here's me, two years ago, at the Scrapbook Expo in SLC, UT. My work, Roberts Crafts, had a booth there and I got to go play. That was a FUN day! :) Look at me! I had a defined chin and collarbones!! hahahaha|
So here's the plan.
I met with the man who helped me get started on my weight loss journey two years ago, my old trainer and good friend Raleigh Campbell, and he's going to help me with this new feature on the blog. He and I are going to film different exercises and show how you can adapt them for either a gym setting or for at home. I know not everyone can make it to the gym. I know not everyone has time for extensive workouts. BUT We do all have time for being healthy and we owe it to ourselves to be so! :) So we'll have weekly videos and blog posts with exercise and healthy living tips, advice and whatever else we can think of to help us all out. And I'm going to start up my weekly meal plan posts again. I know how I do it isn't going to work for everyone. But I hope that someone can find something within what I post that can help them. You don't have to follow my meal plans, but maybe they'll give you an idea for dinner one night. :) Or something like that. lol
NOW ON TO THE GIVEAWAY!!!
Since it's my birthday, I'm going to celebrate by giving YOU the opportunity to win this:
|Rhinestone charm necklace, made with a gear from 7Gypsies.|
• Enter a comment to be counted for your first entry. Tell me what your fitness goals are, and what you'd like to see in the videos and posts we do. I'd love your feedback, and I want it to be something beneficial for all! :D
For additional entries:
• Be a follower of this blog - leave a comment on this post telling me you are a follower.
• Go and "Like" Vintage 53 on facbook. Click HERE to go to the facebook page. Leave a comment on this blog post, letting me know you are following me there.
• Share this giveaway on your own facebook pages. Leave a comment on this post letting me know you shared.
• Share this giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment on this post letting me know you shared. I'd love to see your own blogs as well! :)
• Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a comment on this post letting me know you tweeted.
So you'll have 6 chances to enter! Remember to leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry. I'll pick a winner on Tuesday of next week, which is June 21.
Thank you all for the support and for sharing the page! I really appreciate it and am grateful for each of you. :) Have an amazing day everyone! And good luck!