June 30, 2011

And So It Begins . . .

Ok my friends. It begins tomorrow. The challenge. The competition. The rest of my life!

A few weeks ago a friend of mine, and fellow blogger, Dan (check out his blog, it's amazing! http://www.danoah.com/) posted that he was going to do a Biggest Loser style competition. Of course I jumped on that! Number one, I don't back down from a challenge. Number two, it seemed like a fantastic way to get me super motivated to stay on track. Number three, it perfectly coincided with my plan to incorporate training and getting healthy into my blog here. Luckily, Dan held a spot for me.

It starts tomorrow. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!! I'm gonna get myself from this:


Back down to THIS!


Look at me! I had collarbones!!! hahaha! I can not wait to get back to that level of fitness and health! And I'm gonna STAY there this time! No more getting lazy, making excuses, psyching myself out or anything negative like that. It's on. It's done. LET'S GO!

(The top picture is from a photoshoot done last Sunday with my friend and design partner Blake. You'll start seeing and hearing a lot more about him in the next few weeks as we get ready to launch all kinds of awesomeness on the world!)

The last week of interacting and chatting with my fellow competitors has been simply amazing. There are no words to express how grateful I am for each of them for the support, kind words and hilarity that has gone down in the group. I already feel so close to each of them, and I know we're gonna be friends for life after this! I HIGHLY recommend getting into a group such as this. I haven't felt so loved, accepted or laughed so hard in a long time! :D So thank you to everyone in the competition. Ya'll are amazing!

So if you missed it, check out my last post that has all my training materials that I will be using to keep me organized and to keep track of my progress. You can click on the pictures and it will take you to where you can download them to your computer.

I'm so excited to get back into shape and get my life and my "physical" confidence back! (I'm plenty confident, personality wise. lol! I gotta get my outside matching! ;)

Is everyone else ready to get this party started?

I thought so.