May 13, 2011

Everyday

Everyday . . .  

Everyday I will be excited about what lies ahead.

Everyday I will take NOTHING for granted.

Everyday I will find an opportunity to make someone else's day.

Everyday I will make my own day.

Everyday I will make sure my kids know how special they are.

Everyday I will encourage them to never give up.

Everyday I will never give up.

Everyday I will smile for no reason.

Everyday I will laugh at nothing.

Everyday I will give of myself.

Everyday I will re-learn humility.

Everyday I will Enjoy the beauty around me.

Everyday I will believe I possess beauty.

Everyday I will learn something new.

Everyday is an opportunity

a gift

an adventure waiting to happen

Everyday only lasts one day

Everyday I will make the most of it.


Here's one thing I learned today, that I've been wanting to try for a long time! For instructions, click HERE

Paper is from Teresa Collins.