February 17, 2011

Videos!

Here is the newest video I did with Kristine McKay! The first one I did was a "Make It Your Own" challenge, where she sent me a scrapbook page and told me to use it as an inspiration piece for any kind of project I wanted to make. I LOVE frames, and the possibilities they hold for altered art!

Once I shared that video after it "aired" on youtube, there were requests for a tutorial on how to make the fabric/ribbon flowers that were on the frame. Kristine was awesome enough to invite me back to her studio to film a quick tutorial on how to make them. I LOVE that girl! She pretty much rocks my world, not gonna lie. :)

Here's the video, for your viewing pleasure!



Thanks for watching!! Can't wait to film more with Kristine. I'm so excited she has her new studio, too! She's put so much hard work into it, there will be so many amazing things she will do, it'll be fun to see! :)

4 comments:

ChelleStamps said...

Have I told you how awesome you are? Because, well, you are awe.some.

Briana said...

Back at ya m'dear!! Love ya Shelly!!!

Kristine McKay said...

Ahhhh . . . right back at ya sista! love the blog

Briana said...

Thanks love!! MWAH!

Post a Comment